Insurance Claims Team Leader Opportunity
Our client specializes in the coordination of specialty auto glass claims. With an entrepreneurial spirit, the company welcomes fresh ideas, values diversity and thrives on creativity. Being entrepreneurial, change is frequent, challenges abound and innovation is constant. Empowering people to take the initiative to serve our customers is one of their core values. Our client is growing and is looking to fill an opening for a Team Leader. This position will be responsible for the daily metrics, training and improvement of our claim process and effectiveness of our claim coordinators. The Insurance Claims Team Leader will be responsible for the achievement of results and delivery of excellent customer service within the Claims Management Center. This is a growth opportunity for someone interested in managing and growing a small call center!
• Manages and motivates a team of insurance claim representatives to promote a team environment and use of best practices.
• Directs and monitors adequate staffing levels to meet quality and budget standards.
• Develops, implements and measures team and individual performance standards.
• Coaches employees with regard to quality, reliability, accountability, and productivity.
• Manages and satisfies resolution of escalated claims.
• Conducts daily team meetings to discuss current production issues.
• Monitors employee calls and conducts client monitoring and quality assurance collaboration sessions.
• Assists with recruitment and interviewing of claim representatives.
• Ability to multi-task and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to analyze data, recommend and implement a course of action for improved results
• Ability to inspire and motivate team members to work together to achieve desired results.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of call center/customer service team leader experience in an insurance claims, automotive repair, manufacturing or related setting.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing and resolving customer service and client issues.
• Thorough understanding of Call Center Operations, principles and metrics.
• High level of computer literacy including strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Our client will provide a competitive compensation and benefits package to the candidate selected. Interested candidates should submit their resumes via email to Andrea Walz, [email protected]