Attracting Talent | Developing Talent | Retaining Talent
- Utilizing Effective and Compliant Recruitment ProcessesAn effective and compliant recruiting process not only increases efficiency in your hiring, it reinforces your brand and minimizes risk for blind discrimination in the screening.
- Placing the right people in the right seats: Skills and FitJob specific skills are important and so is “fit”. You want to hire those people who fit or have the potential to fit the culture of your company. Turnover is costly – 1 to 1.5 times the annual salary of a terminated employee.
- Welcoming new employees, on-the-job training, mentoringThe offer, the first day, the first week – what impression are you providing your newly hired, excited employee? Studies show new employees begin to doubt their decision shortly after their new hire orientation.
- Providing opportunities for employees to continually growStudies have shown a strong correlation between employee satisfaction and retention when opportunities for employee development and training are available by the company.
- Paying Employees competitively with money and recognitionPaying employees competitively will enable your company to attract and retain the best talent.
QuadWest has a team of qualified HR Business Partners who are passionate about their profession and love to share their insights, experiences and bring you peace of mind by handling the HR concerns. Connect with us now to learn how we can help!