Internal Sales/Support Manager
Power Equipment Distributors, Inc, a wholesale distributor of quality engine and outdoor power equipment parts is seeking a customer-oriented Internal Sales/Support Manager. This position is a full-time opportunity in a growing, family-oriented organization. We provide a great environment for our employees to succeed by having stable leadership, top brands, exceptional after-sale support, an experienced team and a terrific 67-year reputation. We are the foremost leader in our industry and need a proactive experienced Internal Sales/Support Manager to manage the operations in the inside sales/customer service department.
• Manages 2 to 10 customer service representatives
• Develops, launches and coaches to a call plan
• Provides plan management for all brands
• Responds to customer questions about products, warranty information and other general information
• Utilizes metric based analytics to analyze call data, sales data and other key information
• Tracks status on customer orders/daily shipping integrity
• Prepares field intelligence (competitive analysis of products & programs)
• Manages state/national accounts
• Identifies need of and provides sales training
• Manages unique inventory dispositions and provides inventory level feedback.
• Enjoys solving problems, assisting and following through with customers
• Friendly, service-oriented, organized and ability to work toward goal achievement
• Ability to multitask and troubleshoot day-to-day business activity in a timely manner
• Strong analytical skills and proficient in use of Excel
• 5 years of overall sales experience preferably in the outdoor power equipment industry
• 2 years minimum of management experience
• Relevant educational background – Undergraduate degree, preferred
• Full time salaried position 40-50 hours a week, Monday through Friday based in Richmond, MI
• Salary commensurate with experience plus commission
• Medical, dental, life insurance, employer match 401(k) program and paid time off offered
Power Equipment Distributors, Inc. (PED) was established in 1956. PED is a family owned distributor of premium outdoor power equipment and parts to dealers throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Missouri and Wisconsin. “Our mission is to be your best source of outdoor power equipment and parts, always keeping dealer profitability a priority.” We work together with our dealers to provide individualized, fanatical customer service. We strive to provide our customers with what they want, when they want it and how they want it.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested qualified candidates may apply at [email protected]