Affirmative Action Services
Companies with 50 or more employees and $50,000 or more in business with the federal government (or who are subcontractors with 50 or more employees and who have $50,000 or more in business with federal government contractors), must comply with Executive Order 11246. Federal contractors are required to develop written affirmative action programs and must update those programs each year. These affirmative action programs must be designed to ensure equal employment opportunity and must set forth specific and action-oriented programs to which the contractor illustrates good faith efforts.
- The development and annual update of technically compliant affirmative action plans
- Recommendations for further developing an effective affirmative action program
- Training on various compliance initiatives including customized training
- Audit support in OFCCP compliance reviews
- Guidance with audit success strategies.
We specialize in customizing each plan to an organization’s specific needs. We not only provide compliance services, we also develop and value the relationship we build with you and your company.
Federal Reporting and EEOC Guidance
QuadWest provides support in the submission of compliance reporting. Further, QuadWest provides support as needed in guidance and training. We can assist you with:
- EEO-1 Report Completion
- EEO guidance and training
- I-9 guidance and review services
- Compensation analysis
- VETS-4212 Report Completion
- Customized training
- Development of Job Descriptions
- Policy Development/Review
- Data Analysis
Find out how we can assist your company in meeting compliance requirements and strategizing for successful EEO practices. Start the process by contacting our HR Business Partner, Karen Lannoo today!